[OpenFontLibrary] wiki spam

Schrijver eric at authoritism.net
Fri Jan 28 12:29:05 PST 2011

Op 28 jan 2011, om 19:23 heeft jon at rejon.org het volgende geschreven:

> Yeah, I see the site now as just broken. ccHost is busted and I don't
> encourage anyone to use it for like 3 years now...we should move onto
> aiki asap...if anyone interested in helping, that launchpad is ready
> and can get access!
>
> Jon

Sure, add me as a collaborator, PHP is not my mothertongue but I’ll do my best to help out to the extent that I can. And I tried bazaar the other day and it’s pretty easy.

Still I feel, you can regard the site as broken, but people are still using it, uploading new fonts. The wiki I use on a regular basis and I also update it every now and then. So if there’s a simple way to make them work better, like, up the memory limit, why not do it?

I can also do it, you’d have to give me ssh access