[OpenFontLibrary] Klaudia and Berenika

Christopher Adams christopher at fabricatorz.com
Fri Jul 15 04:36:13 PDT 2011

I've flagged the font as 'broken' which removes it from the public lists.
I'm working with the designer to figure out the issue. I'll have a full
report later.

I should probably flag this other font too since it's not displaying via
@font-face (maybe similar problem to what we saw with Segment14?), though I
haven't heard back from the designer:
http://openfontlibrary.org/font/funky-fuji

In the next iteration of Open Font Library we will have a better way to
handle these issues, including an improved Librarian interface plus
automated email notifications for Librarians and uploaders if there are any
problems.

The site is still very much beta. :)

We are working toward 0.3.

- Christopher