[OpenFontLibrary] Convert brand guidelines to HTML?

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Jul 28 13:24:20 PDT 2011

On 28 July 2011 17:19, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 11:29 PM, Chris Lilley wrote:
>
>> "In case you want to open the SVG version, be sure to have the
>> following fonts installed: Maven Pro, Muli, PT Sans, PT Serif."
>>
>> Are these all open license fonts which could be used as webfonts?
>
> Not sure about Muli, but Maven Pro font is free, and both PTs are
> free/open source.

Yeah all are OFL - Maven and Muli are GWF releases.

Ricardo, do you know how to link the web fonts by hand in the Inkscape
genrated SVG?

Chris, Inkscape doesn't support web fonts yet, alas. Felipe Sanches is
doing Inkscape development for me at the moment and says its not easy
to implement because the font code is a mess, but its a good feature
(and within the project remit of standards compliance)