[OpenFontLibrary] Upload *any* SIL OFL fonts?

Christopher Adams christopher at fabricatorz.com
Tue Jun 14 20:52:07 PDT 2011

Hi Robert,

The Open Font Library should welcome any contributions that are made
available under a free license. While we encourage contributors to
upload their own work, there is nothing precluding you from uploading
any legitimate font.

We do have checks in place to only accept correctly-licensed fonts. At
the same time we've designed the site in such a way so as to promote
the font designer and foundry, in addition to the uploader.

We'd like to grow the library any way we can and would not shy away
from your help!

- Christopher

--
———