[OpenFontLibrary] [Blueprint font-face-generator] The library must automatically generate @font-face files for uploaded fonts

Christopher Adams chris at raysend.com
Mon Mar 21 06:49:26 PDT 2011

What about providing all possible formats and letting the browser decide?

Cf. The New Bulletproof @Font-Face Syntax
http://www.fontspring.com/blog/the-new-bulletproof-font-face-syntax

@font-face {
	font-family: 'MyFontFamily';
	src: url('myfont-webfont.eot?') format('eot'),
	     url('myfont-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
	     url('myfont-webfont.ttf')  format('truetype'),
	     url('myfont-webfont.svg#svgFontName') format('svg');
}

In any case if we can generate these files, then we can make them
available as individual downloads on the font profile page.

- Christopher

--
———
christopher adams