[OpenFontLibrary] [Blueprint font-face-generator] The library must automatically generate @font-face files for uploaded fonts

Peter Baker b.tarde at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 13:09:04 PDT 2011

Yes, you can see it work if you point an iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad here:

http://faculty.virginia.edu/OldEnglish/aspr

Mobile Safari uses the stripped-down version of Junicode just fine,
but it doesn't display ligatures or contextual variants.

And with that, is there any browser left that requires SVG
fonts--which are really not meant for this purpose?

Peter