[OpenFontLibrary] font assimilation

Jon Phillips jon at fabricatorz.com
Mon Apr 9 02:21:59 PDT 2012

I totally think making a list of fonts that exist and are compatible
with the site, and bringing them into the repository, and hopefully
the creators of the fonts, is a useful exercise. Please do!

We are releasing 0.4 today! Its already up!

Who can help get pre-existing fonts into the collection?

http://openfontlibrary.org/en/guidebook/existing_libre_open_fonts

We need a better page like http://openfontlibrary.org/guidebook/requests

We need more librarians to help update the guidebook. It needs love!
It is editable by librarans and admins.

Who is interested in helping?

Jon

--
Jon Phillips 王✳爻气 http://fabricatorz.com ✳ skype: kidproto ✳ irc: rejon
+1.415.830.3884 (global) ✳ +86-187-1003-9974 (beijing)