[OpenFontLibrary] semicolon

Laval Chabon chabon.laval731 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:38:26 PDT 2012

On Sun, Apr 08, 2012 at 11:57:22PM -0400, Laval Chabon wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm on OSX Lion FontForge, X11,
>
> This is the gray header I told you.

It means the glyph have a non-empty background layer.

> Here is the semicolon that is slotted between Myanmar and Ethiopic.
>
> I don't know how to fix these issues out.

What is about it?

Regards,
Khaled

Normally I think that the semicolon glyph should be slotted right after the colon glyph.

I don't know why it is at this place. It should be a mapping problem.

Also, when I choose Glyph order, I can't go back to Unicode Full order.

Regards,
Frandey Lavie Hypère Chabom⊥
chabon.laval731 at gmail.com