[OpenFontLibrary] The future of OFLB development

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Mon Feb 11 12:33:37 PST 2013

An addendum to this topic: there are evidently still software projects out
there whose users rely heavily on type and need a good font selection --
but aren't currently getting one.

Nicolas Spalinger just posted a link to this LibreOffice proposal:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/Font_Repository_Integration

...which is about integrating download & installation of open fonts into
LO.  I at least think OFLB could fill this role better than anyone else.
Or at least OFLB _could_; I'm not sure exactly what their technical
requirements are at the moment....

Nate
--
nathan.p.willis