[OpenFontLibrary] [GFD] OFL-FAQ update draft and web fonts paper

Vernon Adams vern at newtypography.co.uk
Thu May 23 07:49:33 PDT 2013

Erm…
I think it, because i see clear evidence of it :)

The RFN part was probably not conceived as a copyleft component of the OFL. My point though, is that it can (under certain circumstances) also be used to preserve certain freedoms, more than it may ever restrict freedoms.

Do you see that the RFN can restricts a font's freedom? I'm interested to hear thoughts on that, as i'm still grappling with all this.

-v