[OpenFontLibrary] Setting up self hosting

Vernon Adams vern at newtypography.co.uk
Tue Oct 29 05:49:56 CET 2013

Hi Quinn!

I keep wanting to find this out too. IMO it’s the missing key to a typographic revolution :)

You might want to look at https://github.com/garrickvanburen/Fontue

It is a few years old now.

Have you searched on github for ‘font server’ and ‘webfont server’ ??

Brings up a few potentially interesting projects.

I would be very interested to hook up on anything you find and help however i can to get something up and running.