[OpenFontLibrary] [GFD] Re: Libre Graphics Meeting 2014: Call For Paper

vernon adams vern at newtypography.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 09:02:30 PST 2014

:)

thanks Frank.

I’m not anti slowness, just thought it would make an interesting subject for a talk. Wherease yet another talk on ‘being efficient’… snore-dom!
As a painter as well as a font maker, i can appreciate the opposite of ‘quick and easy’ too, but  ‘efficiency’ does not allways give the most interesting results either. Myron Stout (http://www.pinterest.com/newtypo/myron-stout/) took decades to paint single geometric paintings.
Also; life is very short and likely totally meaningless :)

-v