[Openicc] common ICC profile directory

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Thu Nov 4 08:14:25 EST 2004

Jim,

I read on the LSB site, they intent theyre standard for cross platform ABI
conformance. So I could not find any point, where to place an directory
structure at. Please correct me, if I am wrong. Ok I see now the FSH site.

... and filled (as seems usual) an bug against.

I followed the suggestions of using
 /usr/share/color           for global configuration data and
 /usr/share/color/icc       for global ICC profiles
 ~/.color and ~/.color/icc  as user pendant.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + imaging development / panoramas
                                + color management