[Openicc] Color management in gimp

almccart at lexmark.com almccart at lexmark.com
Tue Apr 5 00:50:30 EST 2005

Dear Peter and all,

I, and others working on the color management requirements welcome your
participation.
If you can make it to the London meeting that will be most beneficial.
If you cannot attend in London - then rest assured that the work is
ongoing and email
participation will be possible. We will continue the discussion over the
summer and in Nov in
Scottsdale AZ at the next meeting.

Best regards,
Ann McCarthy