[Openicc] extracting meta data from ICC profiles

Sven Neumann sven at gimp.org
Sat Jun 25 20:53:11 EST 2005

Hi,

I need to access some tags such as name and manufacturer from an ICC
profile. None of the actual profile data would have to be extracted,
just some information about the profile. Now I wonder how complex this
would be and if someone has already written code to do this. I know
that I can easily get this done using lcms but if possible I would
like to have some standalone (GPL or even LGPL compatible) code to do
this. Any pointers, anyone?

Sven