[Openicc] XICC specification draft

Sven Neumann sven at gimp.org
Tue Jun 28 10:17:43 EST 2005

Hi,

Michael R Sweet <mike at easysw.com> writes:

> Actually, I disagree that Xinerama is broken.  The previous
> "standard" for multi-head displays (:0.0, :0.1, etc.) was completely
> unusable for a lot of reasons (I won't waste bandwidth here on that)

Sorry, feel free to reply in private mail if you really think that
this would be a waste of bandwidth here. But where exactly are
multiple screens unusable? I tried both and I would always trade
multiple screens against Xinerama. With a little support from the
application, multiple screens are a pleasure to work with.

Sven