[OpenICC] CMS application preferences

Kai-Uwe Behrmannn ku.b at gmx.de
Tue Oct 4 20:35:24 EST 2005

Hi all,

Jan-Peter Homann and I wrote some pages so far at the
ColourWiki site. Hope there is not too much lost from the latest email
discussions. Of course you can add your points.

I want to implement some configuring options/keys, which only make
sense, if projects want to use them. They are  described here:
<http://www.oyranos.com/wiki/index.php?title=FeatureWish>

More keys are here:
<http://www.oyranos.org/doc/html/oyranos__definitions_8h.html>

Especially if you are an application developer, please read and give
your
comments. Doing it is ok both here or on ColourWiki. Keep it as most
emails on this list in an contructive manner

After a while we should be able to release this part of the Oyranos
library
(including documentation) as a recommendation and start
implementing on application level.

The untagged thing is a slightly difficult toppic as it shall serve
several
intentions. Pros and cons are interessting.
For policies I gave just two examples for distributors to deliver
standard
configurations.
See here:
<http://www.oyranos.com/wiki/index.php?title=Concepts>