[Openicc] Re: xcalib in Oyranos package

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu Oct 20 04:27:22 EST 2005

On Oct 17, 2005, at 2:41 PM, Hal V. Engel wrote:

> Matrox used to make a big deal about the P series being capable of
> being
> color managed in dual head mode.  But because of the problems with the
> Windows driver spec they no longer make this claim since there was a
> significant user backlash.

It's a fair point that what I saw was merely a UI indicating that two
profiles could be independently associated with the two output ports
(displays) from a single video card. This doesn't mean the
association was actually occurring, or occurring correctly!

Chris Murphy
Color Remedies (TM)
www.colorremedies.com/realworldcolor