[Openicc] google SoC starts

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sat Feb 17 06:36:14 PST 2007

Am 17.02.07, 12:58 +0100 schrieb Cyrille Berger:

> > Some ideas:
> > o let littleCMS handle real floats
> > o make ICC Examin toolkit independent to easily integrate into other apps
> > o port the Adobe CMS to Linux and release as open source ;-)
>
> did you mean http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/cmm/ ?
> While the two others projects are very cool and very needed, I don't see the
> point of the third, unless I am missing something ?

Indeed. The third was a meant as a joke. Possibly too much carnival
feeling on my side :-)

So Krita, Oyranos and possibly others can agree to join for a mentorship?
I think being a more than one person project is somewhat a precondition
for joining SoC.
More ideas to offer as a SoC project?

development for color management
www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org + www.cinepaint.org