[Openicc] google SoC starts

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sat Feb 17 23:51:12 PST 2007

Am 17.02.07, 17:17 -0800 schrieb Hal V. Engel:

> When LProf was rejected I very politely asked what the reason was and what I
> might do to improve my odds next time.   What I was told was that they had
> already filled all of the slots in my apps category.    Which did not make
> any sense to me since I am fairly certain that no color management apps were
> part of this last year.  Apparently the color management category had zero
> slots available.  What was really striking was how fast it was rejected as it
> took less than an hour from when I sent in the application.  So I guess that
> I need to get the application in earlier to be considered since presumably
> there might still be slots available if I get it in early enough.

Hal and all others,

bring your projects in to the newly created wiki or tell what you would
like to be available for as at least a contact person.

If my name appears there as the only one, Google must think I have
privately priated OpenIcc for my own little project, and not working for a
community.

development for color management
www.behrmann.name + www.oyranos.org + www.cinepaint.org