[Openicc] ALL YOU NEED IS A PROFILE, THE MYTH. (WAS CC Profiles In X Specification and dispwin)

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 01:33:34 PST 2008

And to hit the nail a second time, may I say that I feel strongly that
the programmer community is restricting domain expert input to the
subset of domain experts who can program. Of which, as this is
graphics arts software, there are mighty few. When I attended the
PIA/GATF color management conference many of the guys there
-professional print and prepress guys - were not exactly highbrow
types. But they knew infinitely more about ink and paper than I will
ever learn in my life.

Edmund