[Openicc] List Scope

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Tue Jan 29 00:19:22 PST 2008

Hello,

It's not quiet true that people from KDE (or Gnome) are not present on the
list. While it is correct that the prime reason for me (or other Krita
developers) to be present on the list is for color management in Krita, we
can clearly act as a contact point with the rest of KDE. That said, I
completely agrees with Bob Friesenhahn, the discution here are too technical,
I am a completely n00b on color managements, and I must admit that most of
the time I feel lost and just click on "mark all as read".

Back to desktop integration, it's clearly a lack of ressource, I know that
having a "KDE control center" module for color management configuration has
been on our TODO list for some time, but I must admit with a low priority.
Maybe we can focus this year google summer of code on that point ? There was
a proposed projects on the subject last year.

--
Cyrille Berger