[Openicc] List Scope

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Jan 30 23:13:11 PST 2008

Am 31.01.08, 07:25 +0100 schrieb Frédéric Crozat:
> On Jan 30, 2008 6:42 PM, Hubert Figuiere <hfiguiere at teaser.fr> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 00:16 +0100, Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> > > It deploys a FLTK derived class design. I will put an eye on
> > > sorting out dependencies and C++ specifics.
> >
> > I'd just bother sorting out the toolkit issue, not the C++ issue.
> > Parts of Gnome already depend on C++ so it shouldn't be a problem beside
> > the usual one.
>
> I have some doubts on gnome-settings-daemon and gnome-control-center
> dialogs depending on C++ being a non issue
> upstream.
>
> I already wrote on argyllcms a lot of concerns I have about using
> Oyranos some weeks ago.

I dont remember we had elaborated about C++ issues regarding Oyranos,
the library iself is pure C. Am I missing something?
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/openicc/2008q1/001067.html

My and Huberts annotations are about ICC Examin and deploying at
least its gamut display as a common colour management widget.