[Openicc] Drop size calibration

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Tue Feb 5 04:00:13 PST 2008

   Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 09:53:43 +0100
   From: "edmund ronald" <edmundronald at gmail.com>

   Barbieri made an interesting response extending my VM suggestion,
   they said that the same VM trick might be used on *all* platforms
   (including Win, Mac) thereby ensuring that by using a single VM
   distribution *all* platforms are perfectly synchronized with
   respect to their instrument, and meaning they only have ONE set of
   drivers to write and validate. Gerhard made the same point earlier.

Again, this only works on x86 underlying hardware.  What if I happen
to be running something else?