[Openicc] diagramming status

almccart at lexmark.com almccart at lexmark.com
Tue Mar 4 08:09:18 PST 2008

Casper,

I would love to see such a diagram too.

Best regards,
Ann McCarthy
Lexmark CPD
Imaging Systems Engineering

"Problems can never be solved by using the same pattern of thought which
created them." - Einstein

"C. Boemann" <cbr at boemann.dk>
Sent by: openicc-bounces at lists.freedesktop.org
03/04/2008 08:21 AM

"OpenICC Liste" <openicc at lists.freedesktop.org>
cc

Subject
[Openicc] diagramming status

Hi

Maybe it's just me, but I have a hard time understanding what is needed
for
a colormanaged workflow on *nix and what parts are implemented already.

maybe we could create a diagram with the various apps,libs,config files,
printer drivers, X etc

Then we could put red marks on the stuff that is still not implemented so
we
know what to deal with.

That would also help us in deciding for the gSoC projects.

I think oryanos does something, but I have a really hard time undestanding

what. Its homepage is not very informative in the "what does it do" /
intro
depeartment.

best regards
Casper Boemann