[Openicc] [Gimp-print-devel] [Printing-architecture] Colour

Graeme Gill graeme at argyllcms.com
Fri Nov 13 06:25:12 PST 2009

edmund ronald wrote:
> Actually, the only color mode I cannot live without is "No Color
> Management", which can also be called "Application Color Management"

I've got to say that talk of removing "No Color Management"
makes me uneasy from a support and diagnostic point of view.
It's far too easy for "smart" or "automatic" stuff to be
doing the wrong thing, particularly in color management,
and some mechanism to diagnose such workflow problems
is essential.