[Openicc] new/old ICC profile package

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Mon Aug 30 00:35:02 PDT 2010

Hello,

following the suggestions to split out the ICC profile data from the
Oyranos package, I am preparing a package.
So it contains all former Oyranos included ICC profiles, is as well
zlib/png licensed, associates related mime types and a icon.
The sope for this package is to provide a basic set of common used
profiles which are project independent, other than itself.
I plan to put as vendor into the generated RPMs the OpenIcc URL.

The package should be hosted for its own. But I am not shure for a nice
name. colour-data, openicc-profiles, openicc-basic, default-icc-profiles
... ideas welcome