[Openicc] shared-color-profiles issues [was: new/old ICC profile package]

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Tue Aug 31 02:11:23 PDT 2010

Am 31.08.10, 11:04 +0200 schrieb Jan-Peter Homann:
> One question;
> Is there any technical issue which have to be solved to synchronize the
> activitities of Oyranos and "share/color/profiles" ?

There was the repeated request to split out the ICC profiles from the
Oyranos package. This was the starting point for the thread. The Oyranos
split out package is technical fine, relatively mature, the licenses are
no problem as far as we discussed here on list and it builds fine. So
publishing is just few mouse clicks away.

Just the name and hosting is somewhat open.