[Openicc] 0.9.0 release of IccXML

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Sep 1 22:18:20 PDT 2010

Am 02.09.10, 00:05 +0200 schrieb edmund ronald:
> How about just editing the external and internal name without a
> creature from the digital Pleistocene that has crawled to land.

> On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 11:47 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine
> <alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 9/2/10, edmund ronald wrote:
>>> The tagged binary stream is not really convenient to edit.
>>
>> Well, that's rather obvious :) But "use cases" means having particular
>> tasks to do, like, dunno, editing LUT? That's what I'm asking :)

... or a XML programmer being able to create a web formular and dynamical
present a ICC profile online, allow for edits of certain fields, apply,
return the created new profile or simply convert the profile through the
means of xslt. Its a interface for a completely new community.

Well and you know, the industry goes XML ;-)