[Openicc] CPD and Color Management ICC dictType Metadata Registry

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Fri Apr 29 02:35:42 PDT 2011

Hello list,
The ICC offers a dictType Metadata Registry see more at:
http://www.color.org/registry/metadata/index.xalter

The complete definition can be found here:
http://www.color.org/ICCSpecRevision_25-02-10_dictType.pdf

It is possible to enhance the dictType with additional entries wich will
be rgisterred later by the ICC.
This would allow e.g. to create an entry with the complete Gutenprint setup.

best regards
Jan-Peter