[Openicc] GoSoC 2011: CPD and Color Management

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Tue May 3 06:12:47 PDT 2011

If we know the paper already, then we can do all the associations by
default; keep around a hidden part of the dialog for profile changes,
dpi changes, profile changes, and for printing targets.
This is exactly what Mac OS Epson drivers do these days, except they
also sometimes need the user to say what the SOURCE profile is
(another hidden item).

If we do all of the above we should have a functioning setup - however
we don't have seamless softproofing for advanced users because the
upstream app doesn't know the print settings.

Edmund