[Openicc] Color Management for Ubuntu

Hal V. Engel hvengel at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:55:52 PDT 2011

On Tuesday, May 03, 2011 05:26:26 AM Richard Hughes wrote:
> On 3 May 2011 11:47, Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b at gmx.de> wrote:
> > It is quite possible for people to use GPU shaders in OpenGL today as you
> > stated yourself above. This does not affect colour management awareness.
>
> I meant in the X server process itself.

This has been brought up on the XOrg email list by members of this list many
times in the past.  It is always quickly and decisively rejected by those who
control the direction of XOrg.  Until the XOrg movers and shakers are willing
to at least consider the idea nothing will happen with this idea.

Hal