[Openicc] Color Management for Ubuntu

Alastair M. Robinson blackfive at fakenhamweb.co.uk
Tue May 3 15:13:15 PDT 2011

Hi,

On 03/05/11 22:00, Ann McCarthy wrote:

> In your experience, have you found sufficient workflow hooks are in
> place to handle avoiding applying the printer profile in the box when
> printing to a printer that has an in-box RIP/CMM?

I have experience of this situation using EFI Fiery RIPs and printing
Postscript data.  The hooks are there, but somewhat cryptically placed -
under the PPD option named "CMYK Simulation".  (Set to 'None' if you
want CMYK data untouched, but linearization curves applied, and
'Colorwise Off' if you want raw CMYK.)

All the best
--
Alastair M. Robinson