[Openicc] GoSoC 2011: CPD and target printing

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Thu May 5 12:04:31 PDT 2011

On May 5, 2011, at 12:52 PM, edmund ronald wrote:

> I assure you I don't care how *you* print your targets.
> What I am saying is that if there is no GUI app to print targets, *I* will not print targets :)

There's no good reason to re-invent the wheel. It's common on Linux, even somewhat common on Mac OS, for utility tools such as this to be created and primarily tested as faceless apps and then a GUI is produced. I am only considering an opt-out paradigm if there are widely available tools, CLI and GUI. Otherwise, opt-out is unworkable right from the beginning.