[Openicc] CPD and Color Management licenses

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Thu May 5 12:05:03 PDT 2011

I no several media vendors which are offering since yers ICC profiles
for download including a description how to setup printer drivers, to
get the profiles working.

Integrating the printers settings into the profile will not change the
business of this media vendors.
If people want to be on the secure side in the LINUX area, they should
use ArgyllCMS for shared profiles.

Best regards
Jan-Peter