[Openicc] GoSoC 2011: CPD and ... Mike Sweet workflow

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Fri May 13 00:20:20 PDT 2011

Please. I said:

	I don't want users printing targets from arbitrary applications that have no notion of color management.

Photoshop (and other professional graphics applications) definitely has a notion of color management. Thus I would expect it (and other professional graphics applications) to support printing target images.

However, I would not expect a UI control in the regular print dialog to enable a target (color management disabled) printing mode for, say, Firefox which *can* print images but doesn't have any real notion of color management.