[Openicc] Google Summer of Code 2011: The Common Printing Dialog and Color Management

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon May 16 09:49:24 PDT 2011

On 16 May 2011 11:51, Michael Sweet <msweet at apple.com> wrote:
> ..but you can view the current (out of date) documentation on developer.apple.com

Great, will do, thanks. I'm horribly sleep deprived at the moment so
I'll have a look tmw.

> ...temporary/process-level profiles created by applications or loaded from embedded profiles in image or PDF files.

Ahh, interesting. I guess that only makes sense if you're doing the
transform in ColorSync itself, in colord we just rely on the
application to plug values into lcms2.

I'll checkout ColorSync and see how it compares to colord. It might
make an interesting compatibility matrix if nothing else.

Richard.