[Openicc] Printing targets: App or driver ?

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:11:38 PDT 2011

We have a working process for RGB=> CMYK conversion and tested tools
(Argyll) for RGB profiling to get the job done, so I think we will use this
in the *immediate* future. I have tested the CMYK workflow in the past, and
agree that it may become interesting, but a the moment I think we have a
minimalistic way forward.

Edmund

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Jan-Peter Homann <homann at colormanagement.de