[Openicc] What is exactly needed: Embedded Profile in CUPS raster !!

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Jun 3 11:09:53 PDT 2011

On Jun 3, 2011, at 11:45 AM, Richard Hughes wrote:

> On 3 June 2011 18:41, Chris Murphy <lists at colorremedies.com> wrote:
>> I'd change "Color Calibration Profile" to "Printer Profile"
>
> "Printer Profile" seemed too much like a "global preset" to me. That
> said, "Printer Profile" is probably better than the monstrosity I had.
> I suck at UIs. More suggestions welcome.

Yeah but it's a Printer Profile option in a Color tab, not the General tab. And since they can't choose anything, it's just information, it's not really a preset. I think it's pretty clear. Calibration though sets the wrong expectation is my primary issue. It makes it confusing for both users (eventually), and presently for our conversations.

Chris