[Openicc] What is exactly needed: Embedded Profile in CUPS raster !!

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Mon Jun 6 04:55:44 PDT 2011

Hello Richard,
May be, you cold use the term "Printer ICC-Profile".

If the Printer Profile has embedded Metadata for specifying e.g.

- printer model
- media type
- printing quality

it would make sense to display this information e.g

profile metada:
Printer Model: HP Photosmart B109
Media Type: HP Photopaper 210g
Printquality: Best