[Openicc] - CM Framework - Printer Driver - output intent

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Mon Jun 20 09:56:48 PDT 2011

Hello Kai-Uwe,
I understand the answer from Hal more as a question or proposal.

Are you going with Oyranos and XCPD in this direction ?

If yes, do you think, Hal´s proposal should be integrated in Specs like
e.g. CUPS ?

Which other printing Specs would be also

Richard,
What do you think about Hal´s proposed workflow for transporting the
driver settings as part of the CUPS printing stream ?

--
----------  Please note the new adress --------------

homann colormanagement --------- fon +49 30 611 075 18
Jan-Peter Homann ------------ mobile +49 171 54 70 358