[Openicc] - CM Framework - Printer Driver -

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Tue Jun 21 14:17:27 PDT 2011

Hello Edmund and all,
The driver metadata should be embedded in the ICC-profile at the moment
of the profile creation. If we than generate a MDF5 Hash, we can be
shure, that nothing can be changed secretly after.

So far as I know embedding and extracting of dictType Metadata is part
of littleCMS and also handled through Oyranos and g-c-m / colord and CPD.

So we have already a quite robust infrastructure to work with  printer a
ICC-profile containing driver settings in a standardized way compliant
to the ICC specs.

We are all going big step forward.
Jan-Peter

----------  Please note the new adress --------------