[Openicc] review of new ProPhoto-RGB profile

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Sun Mar 25 19:39:03 PDT 2012

Someone will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're OK with 4 significant figures because that's all the precision that's published. Now, if you do a flare computation, then maybe that changes what the significant figures would be. I'd think you could go to 5 and it would be fine.

I have not rechecked the final version.

Chris Murphy