[Openicc] Extra metadata keys for review

Ann McCarthy almccart at lexmark.com
Wed May 9 08:54:47 PDT 2012

It should be an extensible list.

The registry is on the ICC website at
http://www.color.org/registry/metadata/index.xalter
The metadata registry is in the dropdown list under the Resources tab at
the top.
After the values are agreed among you, provide a table with the information
fields shown in the metadata registry and Phil Green, the ICC Technical
Secretary, can add the items to the registry. Please send to me as well.

Best regards,
Ann L McCarthy
Imaging Systems Architect
Lexmark International, Inc.