[Openicc] Renaming an ICC profile

Jan-Peter Homann homann at colormanagement.de
Wed May 14 09:55:06 PDT 2014

Hello list, hello Richard,
I´m not a developer, so may be my idea is too simple...

If a user double click on an ICC profile in the GUI, the profile is
opened in a small application which allows e.g. to rename the profile
name incl the internal profile name. With "Save" the profile will be
saved with a new checksumm and the profile to device mapping is
updated automaticaly in colord.

Regards
Jan-Peter