[Openicc] cups-filters

Joseph Simon jsimon383 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 11:38:26 PDT 2014

Hello, I have placed initial code in the cups-filters to bypass color
management when a "nocolor-management" cups option is passed through the
datastream. The critical filters include:

gstoraster
imagetoraster
pdftoraster
rastertopclx

If CM_Off is selected, it would essentially skip the selection of an ICC
profile.

However, for clarification, I would like to know if the color space is to
be untouched if color management is to be considered "off"?

Thank you.

Joe Simon