Added a 'critical' argument to module configs

Stef Walter stefw at collabora.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 12:23:54 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Just a heads up that I've added a 'critical' argument to p11-kit module
configs.

Previously if any module failed to initialize, then we would abort
initialization of the registered modules. This was fragile and irritating.

I've changed it around so that specific modules can be marked critical
with a 'critical: yes' in their configs. This can be specified in the
system or user module config. If a module that is critical fails to
initialize, then the entire initialization process will be aborted.

Modules are not critical by default.

Example here:
http://p11-glue.freedesktop.org/doc/p11-kit/config-example.html

Documented here: