ANNOUNCE: p11-kit 0.11

Stef Walter stefw at gnome.org
Wed Feb 15 02:56:06 PST 2012

On 02/15/2012 10:42 AM, Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE wrote:
> Le jeudi 09 février 2012 à 21:27 +0100, Stef Walter a écrit :
>> p11-kit is a key component in using PKCS#11 modules from multiple
>> libraries and applications running together on a desktop or elsewhere.
>> Several of the issues that it solves are documented here:
>
> Marvelous. Is there a way to test seahorse with p11-kit? If this is the
> case, can you explain how? I would like to write a short howto on GOOZE
> website.
>
> Again, people interested in p11-glue can order a free ePass2003 there:
> http://www.gooze.eu/feitian-epass-2003-free-software-developer-kit

Coming shortly. I've documented one aspect of it here:

http://stef.thewalter.net/2011/10/importing-certificates-and-keys.html

There are two patches in OpenSC that need to be merged, as you see from
that blog post. I'm trynig to get them in. Need to corner some OpenSC
developers :)

But yes, will work on documenting this further. Hopefully the above blog
post is enough to get you started playing with it. But I'd be more than
  happy to answer any questions.

Traveling for the next few weeks, but I'm on #opensc on freenode and
#keyring on gimpnet if you want to chat about it.

Thanks for offering the ePass2003 tokens by the way.

Stef