[packagekit] Introduction

Adrien BUSTANY madcat at mymadcat.com
Wed Dec 5 08:04:12 PST 2007

Hi, welcome to the list
I think the best way to start is to find something to patch, to write a
patch and to send it to the list. Hughsie can then give you commit
access, but he's away for the week I think...
Maybe you could list the technologies (toolkits, languages) you know so
that people can better orient you for your first patch

regards
Adrien BUSTANY