[packagekit] gnome-packagekit flames^Wreview

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 05:57:55 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 01:52 -0500, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> To get started with something, here is a patch which changes the Name
> of the "Software Update Viewer" in the menus to "Update System", and
> changes the
> categorization to make it easier to move menuitems to the right spot
> in the menus.
> It also removes some tech-speak ("packages") from the tooltips on the
> menu items.

I've changed the name and added Update System into the
System/Administration location (thanks!), but I don't think Add/Remove
software belongs in Applications/System Tools, it's more of a sys-admin
type of thing rather than a power user thing in my opinion. Is there
anything in the HIG that makes the distinction more clear?

Thanks,

Richard